Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Your dentist's name is Crentist???

At my last checkup a few weeks ago, I found out I need to have a filling replaced. It was originally scheduled for April 15th (somewhat ironically). However, my dentist's office called a couple of days ago with a cancellation opening Wednesday at 3. Josh was already going for a filling at that time, so we went together.

I've been a patient at White and White Family Dentistry for years. It was originally Dr. Sid Brantley's. He moved on to ortodontia (he did Jonathan's braces) and Dr. Keith White took over. I had become a patient because when I called my original dentist I'd used since I was child with a very sore tooth, he said he couldn't see me for two weeks. Dr Brantley took me that evening (he did Thursday evening appointments) and I stuck with them ever since.

It's been years since I had anything but a checkup so I was a bit apprehensive. It went totally painlessly though. I didn't even feel it when they injected my gum to deaden it and the tooth. Dr Kelvin White and his assistant did a great job.

We did find out that Josh has impacted wisdom teeth. I discussed with his dentist there (Dr. Dustin Hall) and we'll have to decide what we want to do and when.

BTW, if my post title makes no sense, it comes from an episode of the The Office.

Michael: Sounds like a good dentist.
Dwight: Oh yeah...
Michael: What's his name?
Dwight: (lying) Crentist.
Michael: Your dentist's name is crentist?
Dwight: Yeah...
Michael: Huh... Sounds a lot like dentist.
Dwight: Maybe that's why he became a dentist

1 comment:

Dentist in Los Angeles said...




Keep me up great work.Thanks for sharing!


Dentist