Thursday, August 14, 2008

Awesome Blossom - Chili's Responds...

August 14, 2008


Dear Mr. Yancy,

Thank you for your feedback regarding Chili's.

We are sorry to hear of your displeasure when we removed Awesome Blossom from the menu. It is never an easy decision to delete any item from our menu as we always run the risk of an unsatisfied guest. It is only after extensive testing that our test kitchen and our culinary team makes the decision to remove any item from the menu. We will forward your comments to the culinary team for their review and consideration.

Guest feedback is vital to our success and your comments are important. We appreciate your loyalty as our guest and hope you will continue to frequent Chili's.

Sincerely,

Pharisa Smith-King
Guest Relations

Reference Number: 204687

10 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

That is the worst corporate response I have ever read. No reasons given. Not awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This all happened because of the men's health article. They are acting like health food nazis over there. Once and a while, I just want to go somewhere and eat something I enjoy no matter the content.

Anonymous said...

"We are sorry to hear . . . "

"It is never an easy decision to . . ."

"We will forward your comments . . ."

"Guest feedback is vital . . ."

"We appreciate your loyalty . . ."

Typical corporate doublespeak. Someone in a suit probably got all freaked out when it was revealed that an Awesome Blossom has more calories than my home town had people.

They don't give a darn about guest feedback or customer loyalty or whether someone will start going to Outback (which still sells the Bloomin' Onion).

No, my guess is someone at corporate got scared that someone would file an I-ate-too-many-fried-onions-and-now-I-am-500-pounds-and-it-isn't-my-fault-so-I'd-better-find-someone-to-sue kind of lawsuits.

Anonymous said...

Chilis now rolled out a new onion app on their menu.

onions with jalepenos

Unknown said...

I know I am late to the party but i used to be a regular there the last couple times I didn't get an appetizer so just found out that the AB was no more. Tomorrow I will contact them and demand a real response, I wont give up till I get one, Nor will I be a patron till I do, The replacement sucked...onion flavored thread with batter...I want a greasy f***ing onion again.

kat_cafe said...

Nice blog, the article you have shared is good.This article is very useful. My friend suggest me to use this blog.



Tell the bell customer satisfaction



James Sand said...

Hey I loved your site and much thanks for this valuable information. I am highly obliged with the efforts. Kindly do share more and keep us updated. pandaexpress.com/feedback

KrogerFeedback said...

Hey I must say that you have written a masterpiece with lots of information and i must say tha you have to post daily. kroger feedback

Unknown said...

Bring back the awesome blossom and country fried steak and ill bring my money back